*** NOW OPEN for 2021 Applications ***
The Gap Network is NOW OPEN and accepting applications for gap placements commencing in January 2021. We are always heavily subscribed by High School Students, so apply early and be interviewed at the beginning of 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: If you turn 18 after 31 December 2020 (ie. if you were born in 2003) please STOP NOW and contact The Gap Network (via email email@example.com) before completing an application so we can discuss your individual circumstances.
To make an application with The Gap Network:
- Click the boxes to download The Gap Network’s Application Form and Advisory Notes.
- Save the form to your computer, complete and remember to save as you go.
- Once finished, print off, sign and submit via email.
- Application Fee payment details provided on page 5 of the Advisory Notes (Fee is: $195 AUD + GST = $214.50 AUD).
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for Gap Placements through our website have now concluded for January 2020. However, if you have a late interest in a UK school placement starting at any time in 2020, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While it is extremely late in the applications season for a January/February 2020 placement, we handle some late-notice placements for young people every year.
To allow us to best advise you, please send us a short email as soon as possible providing the following information:
- Date of birth
- Current place of residence (Country/Town)
- Nationality of passport for intended travel
- Current situation (eg Final Year School Student, University Undergraduate or Further Education Student, Graduate, Working Full or P/T)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
The Gap Network